Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Whataburger, Whatameal, Whatanadventure

Hello!
I have been SO terribly bad at posting and keeping updates.  Hopefully I'll get better!

Just a few fun things....

School has started!  Yikes!  I can't believe that this day has come!  (A week and a half ago).  I didn't really know what to expect from graduate school, but I am so glad that I went to Weber.  As of right now, I feel extremely prepared for what has been coming my way.  My classes are great, and the professors expect us to think analytically.  I feel like that is what I have been doing for the past few years, and it is nice that many of my classes are more in-depth reviews than what I did in my undergrad.  Saying things like that makes me realize that I am in a whole new world.  My undergrad.  It's over.

I won't lie, I miss Weber like crazy.  I grew so much there and put so much of my heart and soul into that place.  I made some of the best friends I have ever had or knew were possible.  And making new friends is HARD!  But, it is worth it.  At institute last night we talked about the importance of patience.  Well, I guess I'll have to work on that a little more.

I went to Whataburger today for the first time.  Apparently it is a big deal down here!  Hahaha.  It was kind of like a mix between McDonald's and In-n-out.  Not as fancy as In-n-out, but not as grunge as Mickey D's.  Hahaha.  It was good though, and I'll probably be back.

Other things are starting to get better.  My roommates are great, my ward is good and I'm starting to make friends.  All in all, I can see myself being very happy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment